Application Package Requirements
To expedite the processing of your application follow these instructions carefully. All information must be received for an application to be considered complete.
No work experience is required.
All applicants should add email.arizona.edu, eller.arizona.edu and grad.arizona.edu to their authorized email sites to avoid important mail regarding the application to be tagged as junk mail.
Applications will be assessed based on a variety of criteria including;
- Undergraduate Coursework
- TOEFL Minimum Score of 85 Required for international students if education has been in a non-English speaking country.
You must meet the minimum entrance requirements to apply for the Master's in Marketing program.
- A B.S. or B.A. degree from an Accredited Institution
- Minimum GPA: 3.00
- Submit an online graduate application through GradApp.
Full instructions and requirements are included in the online application.
- Affidavit of Domicile (Arizona residents complete with application)
- Proof of Financial Resources (international students)
- Statement of Intent
- 2 Letters of Reference: Names and contact information
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities, except UA
- GMAT/GRE results (School Code 4832)
- TOEFL Minimum Score of 85 (or IELTS) (international students only; School Code 4832)
In addition to completing this online application, you are required to send Official Transcripts from all institutions directly to the Marketing Department at:
Master's in Marketing Program
Department of Marketing
The University of Arizona
McClelland Hall, Room 320
1130 E. Helen Street
Tucson , AZ 85721-0108
Fall 2019 Applications are now open!
Deadline for International Applicants is May 3, 2019
Deadline for Domestic Applicants is June 7, 2019
*Completed applications includes all letters of recommendations have been received, GMAT/GRE scores, TOEFL scores and transcripts have been received. Completing the GMAT/GRE/TOEFL after the application deadline will mean your application is incomplete.
For additional information, please contact us.