The University of Arizona is constantly recognized as "One of the Best Western Colleges" and is a "Leading Public Research University."
The Eller College of Management is #21 for Graduate Studies among U.S. Public Schools.
The UA's Department of Marketing within the Eller College of Management is internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, and distinguished faculty. It is home to the former chairman of the American Marketing Association, a former editor of the Journal of Marketing, and the first-ever recipient of the "Living Legends in Marketing" award. Marketing faculty member is known as one of the most influential and celebrated thinkers in marketing today. Members of the department faculty hold both the American Marketing Association and the Academy of Marketing Science lifetime achievement awards.
International Student Orientation REQUIRED - Middle of August
First Day of Classes - August 22, 2016
Master's Program in Marketing
Offering both 12 or 16 months starting in the Fall of one year (e.g., August 2016) and ending in the Fall of the following year (e.g., December 2017). Students will take graduate coursework in Marketing in the Fall, Spring, and the following Fall semester. In the Summer semester, students will undertake an integrated Master’s project under the guidance of Marketing Department faculty members.
- A B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Minimum GPA: 3.00
- GRE/GMAT score reports are required, minimum score of 550 (School Code 4832)
- TOEFL required with a minimum score of 85 (or IELTS) (School Code 4832)
- Statement of Intent
- 2 Letters of Reference
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities
Application Deadline for Fall 2016: Friday, April 1, 2016
*Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Tuition, Program and UA Fees = $48,714
- Living Expenses = $14,334
- Required Health and Accident Insurance (12 Month Premium) = $1,660
- International Student Fee = $275
Scholarships available for Top Candidates