Why the UA Master's Program in Marketing?
Your Career Path
Marketing Professor Robert F. Lusch
Our dynamic curriculum allows students to develop the foundational skills necessary to be successful in a variety of exciting and versatile marketing careers.
This program is targeted at students who seek a deeper immersion into the study of marketing than is possible in a typical MBA program.
Cutting-edge courses in this innovative and practically focused curriculum include product and innovation management, marketing communications, branding, pricing strategy, marketing research, marketing analytics, marketing strategy, customer relationship marketing, services marketing, and social media marketing.
- Enjoy a full-time program for 12 months on the ground in Tucson
- Complete a Master's with a minimum of 30 credits
- Learn from award-winning instructors with broad international experience
- Complement experiential and team-based learning with case analysis and guest lectures by industry experts
- Spend the summer applying your skills in projects with industry clients or through internships
- Interact with industry leaders and key academic thinkers through our Thinking Forward Conference series
Eller Marketing and the University of Arizona
The UA's Department of Marketing within the Eller College of Management is internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, and distinguished faculty. It is home to the former chairman of the American Marketing Association, a former editor of the Journal of Marketing, and the first-ever recipient of the "Living Legends in Marketing" award. Members of the department faculty hold both the American Marketing Association and the Academy of Marketing Science lifetime achievement awards.
The University of Arizona is located in the heart of Tucson, Arizona, a metropolitan area of more than one million people. Surrounded by mountains and the exotic Sonoran desert, this area enjoys 350 days of sunshine per year. The UA is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU), a group of 62 leading U.S. universities distinguished by the breadth and quality of their programs in research and graduate education. The UA has 20 colleges and over 160 degrees from top-ranked programs in physical and life sciences, business and management, and social sciences. The UA also offers an exciting Wildcat experience that includes 19 Division 1 sports teams.